2 (6-oz.) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 ounce. (1/4 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 mug finely chopped apple
- One and a half teaspoon chopped green onions
- One and a half teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash paprika
- 1/3 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/3 mug chicken broth
- 3/4 mug uncooked instant white rice
- One and a half tablespoon chopped green onions
- 6 thin apple slices
- One and a half tablespoon chopped pecans
How to make Blue Cheese and Apple-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Heat stove to 350°F. Along with razor-sharp knife, reduce 3-inch slit in meaty aspect of each chicken breast half to create wallet.
- In normal size bowl, mix cheese, chopped apple and One and a halfteaspoon green onions; mix nicely. Gently tea spoon 1 / 2 of filling up into every pocket. Near with toothpick or even small skewer. Place in ungreased 10×6-inch (One 1/2-quart) baking dish. Brush along with olive oil. Spread along with salt, pepper as well as paprika. Pour cider and broth more than chicken.
- Bake from 350°F. with regard to 35 in order to Forty moments or even till chicken is actually fork-tender and juices operate obvious.
- Remove from oven. Eliminate chicken through cooking meal; place on helping platter. Include to maintain warm. Include rice as well as 1 tablespoon chopped green onions in order to juices within cooking dish; mix nicely. Place apple slices more than rice.
- Cover; go back to stove. Make one more Two to four minutes or till fluid is actually soaked up. Serve rice with chicken. Sprinkle every helping with chopped pecans.
Blue Cheese and Apple-Stuffed Chicken Breasts is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes