Blue Cheese and Walnut Wafers Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
How to make Blue Cheese and Walnut Wafers
- Mix the butter, blue cheese, flour, and salt in a food processor, and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, and stir in the walnuts. Cover, and chill 5 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Divide dough in half. Form each half into a log shape. Wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate 1 hour, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Slice the dough logs into 1/4 inch rounds, and arrange rounds on a baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Blue Cheese and Walnut Wafers is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:12 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 32 Min