Wild River Bloody Mary Mix Ingredients
1 (46 fluid ounce) bottle tomato juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
How to make Wild River Bloody Mary Mix
- In a large jar or bottle, combine the tomato juice, celery salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce. Secure the lid and shake, or stir to mix until well blended. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Wild River Bloody Mary Mix is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:10 Min