Blanched Magosa with Grilled Shrimp Ingredients:
½ single pound Shrimp (smoked).
- 1 bundle Magosa (blanched).
- Three or more tbsp of fairly sweet as well as sour Tamarind Marinade
- A single mug boiled Rice
How to make Blanched Magosa with Grilled Shrimp
- Grill the shrimps with a barbeque grill.
- Take the actual margosa simply leaves and also blanch within boiled h2o.
- Keep this condensed right up until helping.
- Place the particular margosa foliage on the menu.
- Put the shrimp in addition to every single and then add tamarind spices.
- Put several grain in every leaf along with shrimp and assist.
Blanched Magosa with Grilled Shrimp is ready to serve.