4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- One and a halfrecipe pastry for any Nine inch double crust cake
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
How to make Blackberry Pie
- Mix 3 1/2 cups from the blackberries with the flour and sugar. Tea spoon the mix in to an unbaked cake spend.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 cup fruits along with the actual sweetened berries, then cover with the remaining crust. Pinch sides in order to close off.
- Clean the very best crust with 2 Tablespoons milk, as well as sprinkle along with 1/4 cup sugar.
- Make from 425 levels Y with regard to 15 minutes, after that turn the actual stove right down to 375 levels F. Bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes
Blackberry Pie is ready to serve.