Black Pepper Beef Tenderloin Ingredients:
2 pounds beef tenderloin
- 10 black peppercorn (grounded)
- 2 tbs. tamari
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
How to make Black Pepper Beef Tenderloin
- Preheat the oven at 325 ºF.
- In a very bowl, combine peppercorn, oregano, paprika, garlic.
- Rub into tenderloin.
- Place in a roasting pan. Add tamari.
- Cook for 1-to-1 1/2 hour.
Black Pepper Beef Tenderloin is ready to serve.
Ready in: 2 1/2 hours
yield: 4-6 servings
Note: Time indications are approximates, make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving.