Black Forest Dump Cake II Ingredients
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 (125 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
How to make Black Forest Dump Cake II
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump cherry pie filling into dish and spread evenly. Repeat with cherries, including
juice. Sprinkle cake mix over the top – DO NOT STIR. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Distribute butter pieces evenly over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Black Forest Dump Cake II is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:45 Min
Ready In:50 Min