Black Forest Angel Food Cake Ingredients
1 (9 inch) angel food cake
- 2 (5 ounce) packages instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
How to make Black Forest Angel Food Cake
- Use a long serrated knife to cut the angel food cake in half, width-wise. Hollow out
each cake half; use the bits of cake to fill the hole in the center, making 2 cake bowls.
- Whisk the pudding mix, whipped topping, milk, and almond extract in a large bowl;
beat well. Pour pudding mixture evenly into the cake bowls.
- Evenly spoon cherry pie filling around the top edge of each cake. Chill cakes in
refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
Black Forest Angel Food Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:25 Min
Ready In:55 Min