Black-Eyed Peas with Stewed Tomatoes Ingredients
One and a half(16-ounce) deal dried up black-eyed peas
- Four green yellow onion, chopped
- One and a halfred bell pepper, cut
- A single jalapeño pepper, diced
- One and a half(3-ounce) bundle pepperoni pieces, diced
- Two servings hot water
- One and a halfchicken bouillon dice
- 1/2 tsp . salt
- 1/4 tsp soil red pepper
- One and a half(5-ounce) may Mexican stewed garlic
- 3/4 pot uncooked rapid almond
How to make Black-Eyed Peas with Stewed Tomatoes
- Place peas in a 5-quart slow cooker. Protect with water A couple of inches over peas; allow endure 8 hours. Empty.
- Combine peas and next 8 substances inside crock pot. Include and cook in Reduced
7 hrs. Blend in garlic along with rice; prepare food, included, Thirty minutes.
Black-Eyed Peas with Stewed Tomatoes is ready to serve.
YIELD: 12 cups
COOK TIME:8 HOURS, 30 MINUTES
PREP TIME:20 MINUTES