Black-Eyed Pea Salad Ingredients
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans black-eyed peas
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- In a medium bowl, toss together black-eyed peas, tomato, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, red onion, celery, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss into the vegetables. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Ready In:8 Hrs 30 Min