Black Bean Salsa Ingredients
Three or more (15 ounce) cups dark pinto beans, exhausted and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounces) could Mexican-style corn, energy depleted
- Only two (10 oz) beers diced tomatoes with green chile fills, somewhat drained
- Only two tomato vegetables, diced
- 2 many environmentally friendly onions, sliced
- cilantro results in, with regard to garnish
How to make Black Bean Salsa
- In a large bowl, mix collectively dark-colored coffee beans, Mexican-style corn, diced tomatoes along with green chile fills, tomato plants and also environmentally friendly
onion stalks. Take together with preferred volume of cilantro foliage. Cool within the
family fridge a minimum of 7 a long time, as well as right away, just before offering.
Black Bean Salsa is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:8 Hrs 15 Min