- 1 may (Fifteen oz) Progresso® black beans
- 1/2 mug diced red onions
- 1/2 cup diced green or even red bell pepper
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, cored, seeded as well as minced (if preferred)
- 1/2 mug quartered grape or even cherry tomatoes
- One avocado, diced
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh cilantro (in the event that preferred)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- One tsp sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper in order to taste
How to make Black Bean Salad with Lime Dressing
- Drain the beans, rinse them really quickly below cold water, as well as drain again. Transfer these phones a dish, add red onion, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper (in the event that using), tomato, avocado, and cilantro, and toss lightly.
- Combine all of the dressing elements in a tiny bowl and take till well mixed. Add the dressing towards the bean mixture as well as mix gently.
- Cover the salad and allow the actual tastes to blend for 1 to 2 hrs within the refrigerator. Provide the actual salad back to room heat prior to helping.
Black Bean Salad with Lime Dressing is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 4 servings