Recipes for Bihari Kebab
Bihari Kebab Ingredients:
1 kilo Mutton (cut long, all around 1 inch inside width)
- 25 grams Pawpaw Stick (uncooked)
- 300 g Onion Paste
- Twenty grams Ginger Paste
- 1 Garlic Substance (modest pod)
- 1 tablespoons Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp . Saffron Shade
- Soup Powder
- Several tablespoons Mustard Oil (organic)
- Salt for you to flavor
- Green Chillies (pertaining to garnish)
- Onion Cuts (regarding garnish)
How to make Bihari Seekh Kababs:
- Mix collectively every one of the elements as well as allow them mutton marinate for
- Make kebabs and set in the skewer. Beef roasts in the stove at the appropriate
- Roast it before kebabs flip dark brown and the normal water cures up.
- After these are wear,elizabeth take out the skewers and garnish together with
green chilies and also onion pieces.
- Generally this specific meal is ready about smokey barbecue grilling, but it can be
produced in an cooker without reducing the taste.
Bihari Kebab is ready to serve.
Bihari Kabab Ingredients:
1 kg very tender beef cut into 1″ thick strips
- 2 large onions sliced
- 2 tbsps vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 2 tbsps garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsps coriander powder
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp star anise powder
- 1/2 tsp mace powder
- 2 tbsps raw papaya paste
- Salt to taste
How to make Bihari Kabab
- Fry the onions in the oil till soft. Drain on paper towels and grind to a smooth paste.
- Mix the onion paste, all the spices with the yoghurt and add the beef strips to this mix. Add salt to taste and set aside for 8-10 hours in the refrigerator.
- Add the raw papaya paste to the yoghurt and beef mix about 1 hour before you are ready to cook the kabab.
- Thread 8-10 beef strips onto each skewer and grill till cooked.
- Serve immediately with piping hot Naans (tandoor-cooked Indian flatbread).
- Chicken Afghani Kebab is ready to serve.