Bihari Kebab Ingredients:
1 kilo Mutton (cut long, all around 1 inch inside width)
- 25 grams Pawpaw Stick (uncooked)
- 300 g Onion Paste
- Twenty grams Ginger Paste
- 1 Garlic Substance (modest pod)
- 1 tablespoons Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp . Saffron Shade
- Soup Powder
- Several tablespoons Mustard Oil (organic)
- Salt for you to flavor
- Green Chillies (pertaining to garnish)
- Onion Cuts (regarding garnish)
How to make Bihari Seekh Kababs:
- Mix collectively every one of the elements as well as allow them mutton marinate for
- Make kebabs and set in the skewer. Beef roasts in the stove at the appropriate
- Roast it before kebabs flip dark brown and the normal water cures up.
- After these are wear,elizabeth take out the skewers and garnish together with
green chilies and also onion pieces.
- Generally this specific meal is ready about smokey barbecue grilling, but it can be
produced in an cooker without reducing the taste.
Bihari Kebab is ready to serve.