Recipes for Beef with Pea Pods
One and a half pound beef boneless sirloin steak
- One and a half tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup Progresso® beef flavored broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- One and a half tablespoon cornstarch
- Two tablespoons water
- One and a half tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (Six ounces) frozen snow (Chinese) pea pods, thawed as well as drained
- Hot cooked rice, in the event that desired
How to make Beef with Pea Pods
- Trim fat from beef. Reduce beef along with feed into 2-inch pieces; reduce strips across feed into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Heat 10-inch frying pan or even wok over high heat 1 to 2 moments. Add oil; turn frying pan to coat with oil. Include beef and garlic; stir-fry regarding 3 minutes or even until beef is actually dark brown. Sprinkle salt and pepper more than beef; stir in broth. Warmth in order to cooking.
- Mix cornstarch, water and soy sauce; mix into beef mixture. Prepare, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and comes. Continue boiling 1 moment, stirring constantly (sauce will be slim).
- Stir within gingerroot and pea pods. Cook discovered a couple of minutes, stirring from time to time, until pea coffee pods are crisp-tender. Serve more than rice.
Beef with Pea Pods is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
Servings: 4 servings