Recipes for Beef Tortellini Soup
One and a half may (Five oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- One and a half lb beef stew meat
- One and a half large onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (3/4 mug)
- One and a half medium stalk celery, chopped (1/2 mug)
- Two cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Two teaspoons sugar
- Two 1/2 cups Progresso® beef flavored broth (from 32-oz carton)
- One and a half tsp dried basil leaves
- Two cups frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- One and a half cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen reduce green beans
How to make Beef Tortellini Soup
- Spray Three 1/2- to 4-quart crock pot along with cooking spray. Include beef, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, sugar, tomatoes and broth to oven in order listed.
- Cover; cook upon Low warmth setting 8 in order to Nine hrs.
- About Twenty five moments prior to serving, stir within basil, frozen tortellini as well as green beans. Improve heat setting to Higher. Cover and prepare about 25 moments or even until beans tend to be sensitive.
Beef Tortellini Soup is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 45 minutes
Servings: 6 servings