Recipes for Beef and Shrimp Kabobs
1/2 pound. boneless beef sirloin steak (1 ” thick)
- 3/4 pound. uncooked medium shrimp, shelled, tails left on, deveined
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- Two teaspoons sesame seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Two tablespoons honey
- One and a half tablespoon dark (oriental) sesame oil
How to make Beef and Shrimp Kabobs
- GRILL Instructions: Reduce steak into 1-inch pieces. Location steak and shrimp within resealable food storage space plastic material tote. Within normal size bowl, combine all remaining elements; blend nicely. Put over steak and shrimp in bag. Seal tote; use layer. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, turning from time to time.
- Heat barbeque grill. Eliminate steak as well as shrimp through marinade; book marinade. At the same time thread steak as well as shrimp onto eight 12 to 14-inch steel skewers. Clean with set aside marinade.
- When ready to barbeque grill, place kabobs on propane gas grill more than medium warmth or even on charcoal barbeque grill Four to six inches through medium hot coals; cover grill. Prepare Six to eight minutes or till steak is actually of preferred doneness as well as shrimp change pink, switching once.
Beef and Shrimp Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes