Recipes for Banana & Carrot Halwa
1 cup chopped apple (with out skin)
- One and a halfcup chopped banana
- One and a halfcup grated carrot
- One and a halfcup milk or 1/2 cup milk powder
- One and a halfcup coconut
- 3/4 cup ghee
- 2 cups sugar
How to make Apple, Banana & Carrot Halwa
- Mill carrot & milk.
- Mix all of the elements together except ghee.
- Continue stirring until the apple & banana pieces are cooked & the actual halwa gets 1 mass.
- Then add ghee, cardamom powder.
- Remove from the stove best & enhance with nut products of your choice.
Apple, Banana & Carrot Halwa is ready to serve.