Recipes for baked
Baked Chicken On Rice Ingredients:
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped, plus more for garnishing
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
How to make Baked Chicken On Rice:
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, tomatoes and their juices, broth, orange juice, parsley, onion, garlic, cumin, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper, and the red pepper (if using). Transfer to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season with the remaining salt and pepper. Nestle the chicken pieces among the rice mixture.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil. Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon the rice and chicken into individual bowls. Sprinkle with additional parsley.
- 1 Large potato
- 1 Small onion
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp Ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Chicken stock
- 1 pkg 2 9-rounds store bought, raw pie dough
- 1 Egg, beaten with splash of water
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 piece half Inch ginger
- 1 bunch Fresh mint, leaves removed from stems
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Juice of two limes
- 1 tbsp Water
How to make Baked Samosa:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain and reserve in same pot you cooked them in.
- In lg skillet over med high heat, add evoo.
- Add onion and cook until soft, 3-4 minutes, then add ginger, garlic, coriander seeds, curry powder, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, salt and pepper, cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll both doughs.
- Cut each dough round into 8 equal wedges.
- Spoon 1 tsp of the potato filling onto the middle of each wedge.
- Brush edges with egg wash and fold up, bringing three points to each other, then pinching at the seams to form a small pyramid.
- Brush outside of each samosa with the egg wash and trans to baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
For dipping sauce:
- Place garlic and ginger in processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add mint, cilantro, sugar, salt, lime juice, and puree until ground.
- Add water and evoo pulse to combine.
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 5 Egg whites, room temperature
- 1 layer Sponge Cake
- 1 brick Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla ice cream or other flavor (very firmly frozen)
How to make Baked Alaska:
- Beat egg whites in a bowl until foamy.
- Gradually add the sugar to egg whites and beat until meringue forms stiff peaks. Cut sponge cake 1 inch larger than the brick of ice cream.
- Spread meringue over the ice cream and the cake, taking care to seal completely so no ice cream is exposed.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds and bake at 400° until meringue is light brown.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
For Tomato Sauce:
- 3 cups tomato, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 4 green onions, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
For Baked Beans:
- 1 pound dry navy beans
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 1 1/3 cups onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp vegetable bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- To prepare Hot Tomato Sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl, stir well.
- Cover and chill at least 24 hours before serving.
- To prepare Baked Beans, drain and rinse soaked beans.
- Combine beans, water, beer, onion, garlic, and bouillon in a stockpot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain bean mixture, reserving 1 1/2 cups liquid.
- Combine mixture, reserved cooking liquid and remaining ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Pour into 2 1/2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Spoon 1 cup beans into individual serving bowl, and top with 1/3 cup Hot Tomato Sauce.
- Beans In Tomtato sauce is ready to serve.
- 4 cups half and half
- 8 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cups mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, heat the half and half (do not boil).
- Add the butter. When butter is melted into the half and half, add the flour while whisking.
- Continue cooking, whisking constantly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in salt, dry mustard, black pepper, 2 1/2 cups of the mild cheddar cheese and 2 1/2 cups of the sharp cheddar cheese.
- Set cheese sauce aside.
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil.
- Add the macaroni, cook for the time specified on the package, making sure not to overcook it.
- Drain immediately and rinse under cold running water.
- Drain well.
- Stir macaroni into the reserved cheese sauce.
- Pour the mixture into a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mild cheddar and 1/2 cup sharp cheddar on top.
- Bake until browned on top, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Macaroni Cheese is ready to serve.
- 4oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 3oz plain flour
- 4oz butter
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix well all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Place grape-sized balls of mixture on greased baking sheets; flatten a little.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Cheese Nibbles is ready to serve.
- 6 uncooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups onions and peppers (thinly sliced)
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp basil seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil, separated in 1/8 cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a deep baking pan (9×13) with foil (this will reduce clean-up time) and seal the heat.
- Drizzle the foil layer with olive oil to avoid sticking Sprinkle foil with some of the pepper and basil Lay the chicken breasts on the oil-seasoning mixture, spread out, and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Use a brush or spoon to distribute the oil evenly on top of the chicken Sprinkle the chicken with remaining seasoning, to taste Sprinkle the chicken with the onions and peppers.
- Important: Cover the pan with another layer of foil, and seal the sides.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until the center of the chicken is no longer pink.
- It’ll be the juiciest, most tender baked chicken you’ve ever had – no need for a knife. Best over rice and sauteed vegetables.
Baked Chicken Chargha Ingredients:
- 1 whole chicken
- 1/2 kg curd / yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp all spice powder
how to make Baked Chicken Chargha
- Make small cuts in the chicken meat, but make sure the chicken stays in one piece
- Combine all the ingredients in well-beaten curd. Put the chicken in the mixture coating it well
- Grease the baking tray and place the chicken in it
- Put it in a preheated oven; brush it with oil after 15 minutes
- When done transfer it in a serving dish and decorate it with tomato sauce, onion and cucumber rings and French fries.
- 8 chicken breast halves
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup Pepperidge herb stuffing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon melted butter or margarine
- Put chicken in very lightly greased baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Combine soup and vinager.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Sprinkle with stuffing.
- Drizzle melted butter over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 to 50 minutes.
- Serves 6 to 8.
Large cauliflower 1
- Olive oil 2 tbs
- Onion, finely chopped 1
- Capsicum, seeded and chopped 1
- Mild chilli powder 1 tsp
- Cinnamon, ground 1 tsp
- Black olives, stoned 8
- Canned tomatoes, chopped 397 gm
- Fresh breadcrumbs 50 gm
- Low-fat Cheddar cheese, grated 25 gm
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Break the cauliflower into florets and cook with the leaves in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion and capsicum for 3Â¬4 minutes.
- Stir in the chilli powder, cinnamon and olives.
- Season with salt and pepper.Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
- Put the drained cauliflower in a lightly greased ovenproof dish.
- Pour over the tomato mixture.
- Mix the bread crumbs and cheese together and sprinkle over the sauce.
- Bake at 190Â°C for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with baked potato, garnished with a sprig of parsley.
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Serves: As Desired