Recipes for baked
Baked Cauliflower Ingredients
1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch dried oregano
How to make Baked Cauliflower
- Clean cauliflower, and trim off leaves and any brown spots. Place the whole head
of cauliflower into a steamer basket, place the basket in a large pot, and add one
inch of water. Cover, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for about 20
minutes or until tender.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix
together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, melted margarine. Season with garlic
powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and oregano, and mix well. Place the head of
cauliflower into a baking dish, and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Baked Cauliflower is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:40 Min
Ready In:45 Min
Baked Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
1 lb. chicken cutlets
- Bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- Sliced mozzarella cheese
How to make Baked Chicken Cutlets
- Dip chicken cutlets into egg, beaten then cover in bread crumbs. Quick fry until browned. Saute 1 clove garlic in baking dish, place cutlets in baking dish. Add chicken broth and white wine. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. During last few minutes, top with mozzarella slices. Remove from oven when cheese is melted. Serve over rice.
Baked Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.
Baked Tortilla Chips Ingredients
1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to make Baked Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
Baked Tortilla Chips is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:25 Min
Crunchy Baked Chicken Ingredients
3/4 cup fat-free Western salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 ounces each), skin removed
- 2-1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
DIPPING SAUCE (not shown):
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup fat-free Western salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make Crunchy Baked Chicken
- In a shallow bowl, combine the salad dressing, chili powder and salt. Dip chicken in the mixture, then roll in cornflakes. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, combine green pepper and onion in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook 30-60 seconds longer or until heated through. Serve with chicken.
Crunchy Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
Prep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
Baked Chicken and Rice Ingredients
1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped, plus more for garnishing
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
How to make Baked Chicken and Rice
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, tomatoes and their juices, broth, orange juice, parsley, onion, garlic, cumin, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper, and the red pepper (if using). Transfer to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season with the remaining salt and pepper. Nestle the chicken pieces among the rice mixture.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil. Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon the rice and chicken into individual bowls. Sprinkle with additional parsley.
Baked Chicken and Rice is ready to serve.
Hands-On Time: 15m
Total Time: 55m
Baked Baby Corn Ingredients
1 packet/ tray Baby Corn
- 1 small Garlic Clove (chopped/ crushed)
- Chili Flakes/ Chopped Chili (to taste)
- Pinch of Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
How to make baked Baby Corn
- Place a cooking pan on fire and heat cooking oil on medium flame.
- Add garlic, baby corn, chili flakes and salt and mix well.
- Stir continuously, to roast the corn evenly.
- When the corn is baked, remove from heat.
Baked Baby Corn is ready to serve hot.
Cook time: 7 min
yield: 3 servings
Spicy Baked Fish Ingredients
1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Ritz crackers, crumbled
- 8 fish fillets
How to make Spicy Baked Fish
- In large bowl mix all ingredients, except fish and Ritz crackers
- Place fish fillets in baking dish or pan
- Spread mixture over the 8 fish fillets
- Sprinkle with crumbled Ritz crackers
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, uncovered
- Check fish for doneness, it will flake easily with a fork, when done
- Spicy Baked Fish is ready to serve.
20 minutes to make
Baked Fish With Fries Ingredients
2 whole fish (a pound each) or (2 pounds thawed fresh or frozen fish fillets)
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegarClick to find more about vinegar
- 2 tsp garlicClick to find more about garlic paste
- 1 tsp saltClick to find more about salt
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- tsp turmericClick to find more about turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
How to make Baked Fish With Fries
- Make cuts on both sides of the fish and marinate with saltClick to find more about
salt and lemon juice for two hours.
- In a bowl mix vinegarClick to find more about vinegar, garlicClick to find more about
garlic paste, chilli powder, turmericClick to find more about turmeric powder and
- Dip marinated fish in the mixture and transfer in a baking dish and bake for half an
- Remove from the oven and serve with fries, cucumber slices and onionClick to find
more about onion rings.
Baked Fish With Fries is ready to serve.
Total servings: 3-4
Preperation time: 1 hr
Baked Fish Rolls Ingredients
1 1/4- 1 1/2 lbs. fillet of sole or cod
- Salt, pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Chopped parsley, chives and dill (equal portions)
- Fine, dry, bread crumbs
- 1/2-3/4 cup of cream
How to make Baked Fish-Rolls with Filling
- Choose small fillets and prepare 2 for each person.
- Wash and dry fish, drip with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Work the chopped greens into the butter and lay a piece on each fillet before rolling
up and placing in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle dried bread crumbs over.
- Put butter on top of fillets and place in an oven 450-500 degrees.
- After 10 mins.
- add the cream and leave in oven 5-10 minutes more
- Baked Fish Rolls is ready to serve.
Crispy Baked Basa Ingredients
1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound basa (Vietnamese catfish) fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely crushed plain Melba toast rounds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced
How to make Crispy Baked Basa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a bowl, thoroughly blend the mayonnaise, mustard, capers, ketchup, paprika, and hot pepper sauce.
- Brush the basa fillets with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, and roll in the crushed Melba toast to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Use a kitchen sprayer to lightly spray the coated fish with remaining olive oil. Arrange the fish in a baking dish and top with garlic and lemon slices.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork and coating is lightly browned. Serve with the mayonnaise sauce mixture.
- Crispy Baked Basa is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:30 Min