Recipes for baked fish
Spicy Baked Fish Ingredients
1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Ritz crackers, crumbled
- 8 fish fillets
How to make Spicy Baked Fish
- In large bowl mix all ingredients, except fish and Ritz crackers
- Place fish fillets in baking dish or pan
- Spread mixture over the 8 fish fillets
- Sprinkle with crumbled Ritz crackers
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, uncovered
- Check fish for doneness, it will flake easily with a fork, when done
- Spicy Baked Fish is ready to serve.
20 minutes to make
Baked Fish With Fries Ingredients
2 whole fish (a pound each) or (2 pounds thawed fresh or frozen fish fillets)
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegarClick to find more about vinegar
- 2 tsp garlicClick to find more about garlic paste
- 1 tsp saltClick to find more about salt
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- tsp turmericClick to find more about turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
How to make Baked Fish With Fries
- Make cuts on both sides of the fish and marinate with saltClick to find more about
salt and lemon juice for two hours.
- In a bowl mix vinegarClick to find more about vinegar, garlicClick to find more about
garlic paste, chilli powder, turmericClick to find more about turmeric powder and
- Dip marinated fish in the mixture and transfer in a baking dish and bake for half an
- Remove from the oven and serve with fries, cucumber slices and onionClick to find
more about onion rings.
Baked Fish With Fries is ready to serve.
Total servings: 3-4
Preperation time: 1 hr
Baked Fish Rolls Ingredients
1 1/4- 1 1/2 lbs. fillet of sole or cod
- Salt, pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Chopped parsley, chives and dill (equal portions)
- Fine, dry, bread crumbs
- 1/2-3/4 cup of cream
How to make Baked Fish-Rolls with Filling
- Choose small fillets and prepare 2 for each person.
- Wash and dry fish, drip with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Work the chopped greens into the butter and lay a piece on each fillet before rolling
up and placing in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle dried bread crumbs over.
- Put butter on top of fillets and place in an oven 450-500 degrees.
- After 10 mins.
- add the cream and leave in oven 5-10 minutes more
- Baked Fish Rolls is ready to serve.
Baked Fish Fillets Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds grouper or other white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
How to make Baked Fish Fillets
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place fish in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl, and spread over fish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; drizzle with butter. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Notes: Haddock or cod would make good substitutes for the grouper. Adjust the baking time depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Baked Fish Fillets is ready to serve.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 5 ounces fish)
Low Calorie Baked Fish Ingredients:
2 pounds white fish fillets (halibut, sea bass)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lite garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram leaves
- 1/3 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Two bay leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of white wine or skim milk
- Lime/lemon wedges to garnish
How to make Low Calorie Baked Fish
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Wash fish, pat dry and place in dish.
- Combine oil with lite garlic salt and herbs. Dribble over fish. Top with bay leaves and onions. Sprinkle with paprika. Pour wine or skim milk over all.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lime or lemon wedges.
- Recipe makes four servings Baked Herbed Fish.
- Low Calorie Baked Fish is ready to serve.