Recipes for baked baby corn
Baked Baby Corn Ingredients
1 packet/ tray Baby Corn
- 1 small Garlic Clove (chopped/ crushed)
- Chili Flakes/ Chopped Chili (to taste)
- Pinch of Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
How to make baked Baby Corn
- Place a cooking pan on fire and heat cooking oil on medium flame.
- Add garlic, baby corn, chili flakes and salt and mix well.
- Stir continuously, to roast the corn evenly.
- When the corn is baked, remove from heat.
Baked Baby Corn is ready to serve hot.
Cook time: 7 min
yield: 3 servings