Recipes for Baked Apple Coffee Cake
1 cup chopped, peeled apples
- Two tablespoons brown sugars
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- One and a half (4-oz.) may Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
How to make Baked Apple Coffee Cake
- Heat stove to 350°F. Grease 8×4 or 9×5-inch lf pan.
- In small bowl, combine apples, brown sugar and cinnamon; blend nicely. Tea spoon 1/2 cup apple combination in to greased skillet.
- Separate dough into Eight rolls; reduce every into groups. Set up roll items at random over apples. Spoon leftover apple company combination more than rolls.
- Bake from 350°F. for 35 to 45 minutes or even till heavy golden brown. Instantly remove through pan.
- Microwave icing upon HIGH for Around 10 secs. Snow over warm lf. Function immediately.
Baked Apple Coffee Cake is ready to serve.