Recipes for badam
- 1 Cup Almonds (peeled and grinded)
- 1-1/2 Cup Condensed milk
- 1 Cup Whipped cream
- 1/4 tsp Powdered cardamom
- 1/2 Cup Pistachios (chopped)
- Pinch of Saffron
How to make Almond Kulfi:
- Mix all the ingredients except pista and saffron in a large bowl.
- Beat the mixture for about 2-5 minutes to make it soft.
- Now put this mixture in a conical mould.
- Sprinkle it with chopped pistachios and saffron.
- Keep it for freezing for about 8 to 10 hours.
- Almond Kulfi is ready.
- butter – 200gms
- castor sugar – 150gms
- eggs – 4
- plain flour – 120gms
- baking powder – 1 tsp
- ground almonds – 30gms
- cooking chocolate – 100gms
How to make Chocolate Almond Delight Recipe:
- Cream butter & sugar together.Add in egg yolks.Whisk egg whites until smooth.Fold in sieved flour, ground almonds, egg whites and melted cooking chocolate.
- Bake in a loaf tin at 350 degrees Fahrenhit or 180 degrees celcius for about 30 minutes.
- For the topping, melt 200gms cooking chocolate over hot water and pour onto cake. Decorate with almond flakes and cherries.
- 1 litre fullcream milk
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1/2cup cold milk
- 2 1/2 tsp. cornflour
- 1 cup almonds, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. cardamom powder
- 1 tsp. gelatine or 1/2 packet china grass chopped fine
- 1 tbsp. pistachios, sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup sugar
How to make Roasted Almond Icecream Recipe
- Bring milk to a boil. Boil for 15 minutes on low, stirring occasionally.
- Mix cornflour in 1/2 cup cold milk, keep aside.
- Add sugar to milk, stir. Add cornflour paste, stirring continuously, till boil resumes.
- Boil for a further 4-5 minutes, take off fire.
- Sprinkle gelatine over 3 tbsp. water in a small pan, warm and dissolve over low flame till transparent. Or soak chinagrass in 1 cup water till spongy, then dissolve over flame till transparent.
- When boiled milk cools a little, add gelatine solution and mix well.
- Cool to room temperature, freeze in covered tray, till set but not hard.
- Roast almond slivers in preheated oven on a baking sheet for 5 minutes or till light golden. Remove and cool, mix with pistachios.
- Break into pieces, beat with an egg beater till soft.
- Add cream, almonds, cardamom, saffron and mix well.
- The texture should be light and creamy.
- Reset in the freezer till frozen.
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup water
- 6 green cardamom pods
- few strands of saffron
- sugar to taste
- Soak almonds overnight in water.
- Remove the skin and grind along with cardamom and sugar.
- Then add milk into the blender , and blend along with the other ingredients.
- Add one or two cups of water as the thickness consistency desired. Garnish with Saffron strands.
- Serve chilled.
- 500gm almonds, blanched
- 2 kg sugar
- 1 kg water
- 1 tsp saffron
- 1 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp potassium meta bi sulfate
- Soak almonds in water for 2 hours.
- Peel the outer covering.
- Boil sugar, water, saffron and green cardamom powder in it.
- Boil it to one sugar syrup strand.
- Let it cool, then add some syrup to almonds and grind it to a fine paste.
- Add syrup and potassium meta bi sulfate to the above.
- Fill it in a bottle.
Badam ka Halwa Ingredients
- 3 cups of almonds
- 6 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp ghee
- Little saffron
- 1/4 tsp yellow food color
- 3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
How to make Badam ka Halwa
- Soak the almonds in warm water for 1 hour. Remove the skin.
- Put almonds in blender with a milk. Blend them in a rough paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Add almond mixture in it and sugar. Stir continually on low flame. Don’t even stop for minute, otherwise it will burn.
- Add saffron, cardamom powder and yellow color in it.
- When it starts boiling then add 2tbsp more ghee. Cook for at least 25-30 minutes. Remove from heat when halwa is not sticking with pan anymore.
- Garnish it with almonds.