Recipes for Baby
Golden Fried Baby Corn Ingredients
6 baby corns
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- a pinch M.S.G
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
How to make Golden Fried Baby Corn
- Cut the baby corn into three juliennes each.
- Mix corn flour, flour, oil, baking powder, ajinomoto, salt and pepper well.
- Add enough water to make smooth dough and beat well. the batter should be thick.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the baby corn in the batter and fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.
Bread Cutlet is ready to serve.
Crispy Chilli Baby Corn Ingredients:
2 cups Baby corn
- 1 tbsp Maida (All-purpose Flour)
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper Powder (to taste)
- 1 Capsicum (cut into thick cubes)
- 1 Onion (cut into thick cubes)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Chili (finely chopped)
- Oil (for frying)
How to make Crispy Baby Corn:
- Mix together maida, rice flour, corn flour, salt, lime juice, soy sauce and baby corn.
- Add some water, if required, to bind the ingredients.
- Deep fry the baby corn (coated with the maida mixture) until golden brown in color. Remove and set aside.
- Place a wok on fire and heat oil in it.
- Add chopped onion, ginger, garlic and chili and saut? well.
- Add capsicum and onion cubes and saut? for 2 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the salt, black pepper and fried baby corn. Mix well.
Crispy Chilli Baby Corn is ready to serve.
Baby Corn Manchurian Ingredients:
15-20 Baby corn
- 5 tsp Rice flour
- 15 tsp Corn flour
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1-2 tsp Chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Cashew peanut powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped, for garnishing
- 2 Medium onions, finely chopped
- 4 Green chilies, washed and chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, washed, peeled and finely chopped
- Tomato sauce, as required
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
How to make Baby Corn Manchurian:
- Boil babycorns in a little salty water.
- Take a bowl and mix corn flour, rice flour, tomato sauce, ginger-garlic paste, a little salt and the parboiled babycorns.
- Pour oil in a pan and heat it.
- Now fry the babycorns.
- Remove them from the pan and drain out excess oil on clean paper towels.
- Pour 3 tbsp oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add onions, green chillies and garlic, saute until golden brown.
- Add the deep-fried baby corns, soya sauce, tomato sauce, chilli-garlic sauce and salt to it.
- Fry for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Garnish Babycorn Machurian with cashew-peanut powder and corriander leaves.
Baby Corn Manchurian is ready to serve.
Baby Corn Sabzi Ingredients:
1 kg (3.3 lb) Baby Corn (boiled, diced into inch cubes)
- 4 tsp (25 g) Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vegetable Oil
- tsp (1 g) Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup (200 ml) Tomato Puree
- 1 cup (200 g) Yoghurt (whisked)
- 100 g (3 oz) Green Peas (shelled)
- 2 tsp (8 g) Salt
- 1 tbsp (4 g) Green Coriander (chopped)
How to make Baby Corn Sabzi:
- Extract the ginger-garlic juice from the paste and discard the pulp.
- Place a kadai on fire and heat vegetable oil.
- Add cumin seeds and saut till they start spluttering.
- Add in the tomato puree and stir well. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, till the raw flavor disappears.
- Add yoghurt, baby corn and green peas. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and ginger-garlic juice.
- Cook for 2 minutes, till the gravy becomes thick.
- Garnish with chopped green coriander.
- Serve hot with any Indian bread.
Baby Corn Sabzi is ready to serve.
Baby Corn Salad Ingredients
1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 sm. Red onion
- 4 Cucumbers
- 1 Carrot
- 2 can Baby corn(Shimlahills)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- 1 c. cauliflower pieces
- 1/2 cup fat-free salad dressing
How to make Baby Corn Salad
- Shred, grate or slice the carrot, cucumber, pepper (yellow/red). Clean the onion and chop it in small pieces. Take a large bowl add the sliced carrot, cucumber, pepper, onion, cauliflower, broccoli, kidney beans and Baby corn. Prow over fat-free salad dressing on the mixture in the bowl. saute the salad evenly.
- Baby Corn Salad is ready to serve.
Scott Hibb’s Amazing Whisky Grilled Baby Back Ribs Ingredients
2 (2 pound) slabs baby back pork ribs
- coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground red chile pepper
- 2 1/4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 teaspoons whiskey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dark molasses
- 1/2 tablespoon ground red chile pepper
How to make Scott Hibb’s Amazing Whisky Grilled Baby Back Ribs
- Preheat oven to 300 degree F (150 degrees C).
- Cut each full rack of ribs in half, so that you have 4 half racks. Sprinkle salt and pepper (more pepper than salt), and 1 tablespoon chili pepper over meat. Wrap each half rack in aluminum foil. Bake for 2 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir the onions in oil for 5 minutes. Stir in water, tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, honey, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with 2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, liquid smoke, whiskey, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, dark molasses, and 1/2 tablespoon ground chili pepper. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer for 1 1/4 hours, uncovered, or until sauce thickens. Remove from heat, and set sauce aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Remove the racks from the foil, and place on the grill. Grill the ribs for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Brush sauce on the ribs while they’re grilling, just before you serve them (adding it too early will burn it).
- Scott Hibb’s Amazing Whisky Grilled Baby Back Ribs Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:2 Hrs 40 Min
Ready In:3 Hrs
Hot Garlic Baby Corn Ingredients:
- 20 -25 baby corn, washed, trimmed and cut diagonally into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons oil
- oil, to deep fry
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, washed, stems removed, deseeded and cut into 1/2 inch sized pieces
- 1/2 medium red bell peppers or 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, stems removed, de-seeded and cut into 1/2 inch sized pieces
- 2 -3 whole red chilies, stems removed
- 1 spring onion, washed, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 medium onion, peeled, washed and cut into quarters
- 10 -12 garlic cloves, peeled, washed and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red chili paste
- 1 tablespoon hot black bean paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon red chili pepper flakes
How to make Hot Garlic Baby Corn:
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp cornflour over the baby corn in a bowl and mix well.
- If it is too dry, sprinkle 2 tbsp of water.
- Heat enough oil in a wok to deep fry the baby corn.
- Once the oil is hot, deep-fry the baby corn for 3-4 minutes or until it is crisp on either side.
- Drain on clean absorbent paper kitchen towels.
- Break the red chillies into two.
- Separate each layer of the quartered onions.
- Blend 2 tbsp cornflour in a cup of water.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the red chillies and chopped garlic. Stir-fry it briefly.
- Add tomato sauce, vinegar, red chili paste, hot black bean paste, sugar and salt to taste.
- Now, gently stir in the vegetable stock.
- Cook on high heat for a minute.
- Add onions and bell peppers. Cook for 10 more minutes, stirring every 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir in the blended cornflour. Cook until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the deep fried baby corn.
- Toss well to coat.
- Now, drizzle sesame oil and sprinkle red chili flakes over it.
- Serve hot with hot garlic fried rice!
Crispy Fried Baby Corn Ingredients:
- Baby corn
- 1tbsp Maida
- 1tbsp Rice flour
- 2tbsp Corn flour
- 2tsp lime juice
- 1tsp soyo sauce
- salt to taste
- Black pepper powder
- 1 capsicum cut into thick cubes
- 1 onion cut into thick cubes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1tsp each ginger garlic-chilli finely chopped
How to make Crispy Fried Baby Corn:
- Mix maida, rice flour, corn flour, salt,lime juice, soya sauce and baby corn well
- Just sprinkle water to bind the ingredients
- Deep fry the baby corn till it turns golden brown. Keep it aside
- Heat oil in a wok and sautéChopped onion, ginger – garlic-chilli
- Add capsicum, onion cut into thick cubes and again sauté for 2 minutes
- Add salt,black pepper and fried baby corn