Recipes for Avocado Milkshake
One and a halfRipe Avocado
- One 1/2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 Mug Milk
- 2/3 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream (topping)
- 1 Lemon Zest only (topping)
- One Tablespoon Sugar (topping)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (topping)
- Two Marascino Cherries (topping)
How to make Avocado Milkshake
- For the actual whipped cream, add chilly heavy cream to some chilly dish (preferably stainless steel). Add sugar and vanilla. Whisk till this forms stiff highs. Collapse within lemon zest. Refrigerate till required.
- Cut avocado in two and take away seedling having a blade (be cautious).
- Add ice cream, milk, and avocado to some blender. Blend till smooth!
- Split avocado shake in between two eyeglasses and best with a lot of lemon whipped cream.
- Garnish having a cherry!
Avocado Milkshake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 small milkshakes