Recipes for Asparagus Tomato Salad
Asparagus Tomato Salad Ingredients
1 single pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and also cut directly into 1-inch pieces
- One particular small zucchini, halved and reduce into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 glass grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cut up green let’s eat some onions
- 1/4 cup minced refreshing parsley
- 3 tbsps . olive oil
- 2 tbsps . red wine white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, optionally available
- 2 tbsps sunflower kernels, done, optional
How to make Asparagus Tomato Salad
- Place the don’t forget your asparagus and zucchini in a steamer gift basket; place in
a new saucepan more than 1 in. of water. Give a facial boil; cover and also steam for
two minutes. Rinse in frosty water.
- In the large pan, combine the asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes, onions and parsley.
- In a bowl, stir the oil, white wine vinegar, garlic, seasoned salt and also mustard.
Pour above asparagus combination and chuck to cover. Sprinkle with Parmesan
cheese and sunflower corn kernels if wanted.
Asparagus Tomato Salad is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 15 min.