Recipes for Aquavit Tuna and Salmon Burgers
1 pound fresh tuna filleton Sale
- 1/2 pound fresh salmon filleton Sale
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantroon Sale
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juiceon Sale
- 2 cloves garlic, mincedon Sale
- Two tablespoons olive oilon Sale
- 1 tablespoon purchased pickled ginger, finely choppedon Sale
- 1 tablespoon chili sauceon Sale
- 1 to two teaspoons wasabi pasteon Sale
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salton Sale
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepperon Sale
- 6 soft flatbreads, such as Afghan bread, na’an, or lefsa, or even split rollson Sale
- Aquavit Green Cabbage Slaw (see recipe below)On Sale
- Yellow tomato slices (optionally available)Upon Sale
How to make Aquavit Tuna and Salmon Burgers
- Finely chop the tuna and salmon. In a large combining dish mix tuna as well as salmon along with cilantro, lime fruit juice, garlic, Four teaspoons from the olive essential oil, the actual ginger, chili marinade, wasabi, salt, as well as pepper. Form in to Six patties regarding 3/4 inch thick.
- Place hamburger patties about the lightly oiled rack from the grill straight over moderate heat. Grill with regard to 10 to Twelve minutes or even until an instant-read temperature gauge placed in facilities registers One hundred sixty degree Y, turning hamburgers as soon as midway through grilling. Brush the actual flatbread along with remaining olive oil. Toasted bread on barbeque grill rack for 1 to 2 moments or even until golden dark brown.
- Serve hamburgers folded within flatbread as well as capped along with Aquavit Green Cabbage Slaw and, if preferred, yellow tomato slices. Can make Six hamburgers.
Aquavit Tuna and Salmon Burgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 6 burgers