1 tablespoon Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- One and a half tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- One 1/2 teaspoons salt
- One and a half teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 mug butter or even margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- One 1/2 cups applesauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
How to make Applesauce Cake
- 1Heat oven in order to 350ºF. Oil bottom and side associated with 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with reducing; gently flour. Throw One and a halftablespoon flour and also the cranberries in order to coat; set aside. Within big bowl, blend 2 1/2 cups flour, the pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda; put aside.
- 2In large dish, defeat granulated sugar as well as butter with electrical mixing machine upon reduced pace 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat upon high-speed, scraping bowl from time to time, until light and fluffy. Beat within eggs, individually, till sleek as well as combined. Decrease mixer speed in order to medium. Progressively defeat in flour mixture alternately along with applesauce till sleek. Mix in cranberry-flour combination and walnuts. Pour into skillet.
- 3Bake 50 in order to An hour or even till toothpick placed in middle of cake comes out clean. Cool Ten minutes; eliminate from skillet to cable stand. Cool completely, about 2 hrs. Sprinkle powdered sugar more than cake.
Applesauce Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 16 servings