Recipes for apple whipped
Apple Whipped Cream Salad Ingredients
- 6 large apples of your choice ( I like a combination with at least 2 of them being granny smith)
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of golden raisins
- 1/2 cup of water ( can use any kind of juice or liquor as long as liquid is added) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup (Maine of course ) : )
- 4 Tablespoons apple Pie jam( this can’t be found everywhere but you can substitute regular apple jelly and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ***whipped cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
How to make Apple Whipped Cream Salad
- Wash and core apples.
- Slice and toss with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl place raisins and liquid of your choice to plump.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, whisk together the maple syrup, apple pie jam, and cinnamon until the jam is completely dissolved.
- Add the apples and taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Add raisins and liquid and heat everything till warmed.
- For the syrup:
- Pour cream, vanilla and syrup in bowl and with electric mixer whip cream till stiff peaks form.
- Apple Whipped Cream Salad is ready to serve.
- Serve salad with a dollop of whipped cream.
Time to make: 20 minutes