- 1/2 mug jellied cranberry sauce (from 14-oz may)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Two tbsps sugar
- 1 tbs grated orange peel
- Two tablespoons white vinegar
- Two tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 medium apples, reduce into bite-size pieces (such as Gala or even Braeburn)
- 3 medium stalks celery, sliced
- 3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 3/4 mug cubed Brie cheese
- 1/2 mug chopped walnuts, toasted
How to make Apple-Walnut Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- In mixer or even mixer, place vinaigrette elements. Include; blend or process 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth. Put in to 2-cup fluid measuring cup. Cover as well as refrigerate up to 2 days. Allow stand at space heat regarding 1 hour before helping.
- In large bowl, mix with each other apples, celery and cranberries. Divide evenly amongst Eight lettuce-lined salad plates. Best each salad along with cheese as well as walnuts. Function with vinaigrette.
Apple-Walnut Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 servings