One cup apple juice
- One cup big applesauce
- 1 mug low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 mug caramel ice cream topping
- Two tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- One tbs caramel ice cream topping
How to make Apple Smoothie
- Pour the apple juice into a plastic container and freeze until hard, about 2 hours.
- Eliminate through container and break into pieces.
- Place the frozen juice in to the bowl of a mixer combined with the applesauce, yogurt, 1/4 cup associated with caramel leading, as well as peanut butter. Blend till smooth, after that pour into 3 glasses; swirl within the leftover tablespoon of caramel topping prior to serving.
Apple Smoothie is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs 10 Min