Recipes for apple salad with sour cream
Apple Salad with Sour Cream Ingredients
- ½ cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ‘/s teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium-size crisp apples
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pinenuts
How to make Apple Salad with Sour Cream
- In a serving bowl, combine the sour cream and lemon juice. Stir in the cinnamon.
- Cut the apples into quarters lengthwise and cut out the cores. Dice the apple quarters, one by one, and stir the pieces into the sour cream mixture as you dice, to keep the apples from turning brown.
- Mix in the raisins and walnuts. Serve on the lettuce leaves. The salad tastes best slightly chilled.
- Apple Salad with Sour Cream is ready to serve.
Preparation: 10 min