One and a half(28 ounce) can apple pie filling
- One and a half(Twenty ounce) may crushed pineapple
- 1 (Eighteen ounce) package Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 cup melted butter
- coconut flakes
- pecan pieces (or other nuts)
How to make Apple-Pineapple Dump Cake
- Dump in order, the following ingredients into a greased 9×12 cake skillet: apple pie filling, crushed pineapple, yellow cake mix, melted butter.
- Spread evenly over the combination coconut and nuts for your little heart’s wish.
- Bake Three hundred and fifty levels for one hour (maybe a little much less in a higher elevation).
Apple-Pineapple Dump Cake is ready to serve.