Recipes for apple pickle
Apple Refrigerator Pickle Ingredients
1 cup water
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice berries
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 6 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- How to make Apple Refrigerator Pickle Recipe
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
How to make Apple Refrigerator Pickle
- Place the water, cider vinegar, sugar, allspice, clove, nutmeg, and ginger into a small saucepan, and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile, toss the sliced apples with the lemon juice, and pack into two sterilized 1 quart canning jars with lids and rings. Pour the boiling syrup over the apples, and affix the lids and rings.
- Allow the jars to stand at room temperature until cool. Once cool, ress the top of each lid with a finger, ensuring that the seal is tight (lid does not move up or down at all). Place in the refrigerator, and wait 1 week before opening.
- Apple Refrigerator Pickle is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:2 Min
Ready In:7 Days 2 Hrs 22 Min
Apple Pickle Ingredients:
- 2 Apples
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Cloves
- 1 stick Cinnamon
How to make Apple Pickle:
- Remove the apple skin and cut it into small pieces.
- Combine sugar ,vinegar, cloves and cinnamon in a pot.
- Bring it to boil on high flame.
- Reduce the flame and add the apple pieces.
- Cook till the apples became tender and the mixture got thicker.
- Put off the flame, pour it into sterilized jar.
- 4-5 apples, cored and sliced
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried ginger powder
- 2 onions, sliced
- 8-10 green chilies
How to make Sweet Apple Pickle:
- In a large non-aluminum pan, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, garam masala, ginger powder and fresh ginger.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add onion and apple slices and cook.
- Add green chilies and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture becomes thick.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.