Apple Meatloaf Ingredients
1 large white onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 cups apples peeled and cored then finely chopped
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
How to make Apple Meatloaf
- Sauté onion in butter until soft then combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Form into loaf and place in large greased loaf pan then bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let sit 15 minutes before serving.
Apple Meatloaf is ready to serve.
60 minutes to make