- One and a half (12-oz.) jar apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tbsps honey mustard
- Four boneless skinless chicken breast halves
How to make Apple Honey Mustard Chicken
- Heat barbeque grill. In small soup pot, combine all glaze elements; blend nicely. Bring to a boil more than medium warmth. Steam One minute, mixing constantly.
- When prepared to grill, lightly brush glaze somewhere of every chicken breast half. Place chicken, glaze aspect lower, on gas grill more than moderate warmth or even on charcoal barbeque grill Four to six in . through medium coals. Lightly brush glaze more than chicken; prepare 5 to eight minutes.
- Turn chicken; cook one more 5 to eight minutes or till fork-tender as well as juices run clear. Bring any remaining glaze to some boil; serve along with chicken.
Apple Honey Mustard Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings