1/4 (about 380g) white cabbage, hard core removed, very thinly sliced
- 4 (about 500g) red apples, cored, coarsely grated
- 1/2 small red onion, halved, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 125ml (1/4 mug) creme fraiche
- One tbs natural yoghurt
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
How to make Apple coleslaw
- Combine cabbage, apple company, onion, celery salt, and lemon rind and juice in a bowl.
- Use the cable go up take to take together the actual creme fraiche and yoghurt inside a small bowl.
- Add the actual creme fraiche mixture to the clothes mixture, as well as gently throw till nicely combined. Flavor as well as season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Apple coleslaw is ready to serve.