Home / Tag Archives: apple cinnamon buns
Tag Archives: apple cinnamon buns
Apple Cinnamon Buns ingredients
- 1 tube grand size cinnamon rolls with frosting
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 orange
- about a 1/4 cup pecans
How to make Apple Cinnamon Buns
- Cut the rolls in two arrange about the stone inside a daisy shape with a hole in the centre (think fan blades), use a dough and pizza roller to flatten the rolls and kind of stick them together.
- Chop the apples into small chunks.
- Make use of the lemon aid to juice the orange, then a lemon zester for any small amount of zest.
- Sprinkle the chopped apple over the rolls then some juice from the orange over the apples a little zest, then your chopped nuts.
- I think I bake this for 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Go ahead and take frosting that accompany the rolls and give a little orange juice for this.
- Make use of the V-shaped cutter to drizzle frosting over warm daisy.
Apple Cinnamon Buns is ready to serve.