1 package PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® Carved Chicken Breast, Honey Roasted, 9 oz.
- 3 cups (about 5 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 apples, red or green, cored and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup toasted or candied pecans
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese crumbles, optional
- 1 1/2 tbps apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbps honey
- 4 1/2 tbps olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to make Harvest Apple Chicken Salad
- Combine salad greens, carrots, and apples in large mixing bowl.
- For dressing: whisk together vinegar, honey, oil, pepper and salt in normal size bowl.
- Reserve 4 tbps of dressing and pour remainder over salad greens.
- Evenly divide greens over 4 serving plates.
- Top with chicken, pecans and Blue cheese, if desired.
Harvest Apple Chicken Salad is ready to serve, drizzle with remaining dressing.