- 2 cans (21 ounces each) apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3.5 ounces) butterscotch cook & serve pudding and pie filling (not instant)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 slices firm white bread
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
How to make Apple Charlotte
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray Deep Dish Pie Plate with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon pie filling into pie plate, mounding slightly in center. Chop walnuts using Food Chopper. Sprinkle walnuts and raisins over pie filling.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine milk, eggs, pudding mix and cinnamon with Stainless Whisk.
- Cut crusts off bread; cut each slice diagonally to create 20 triangles. Dip each bread triangle into pudding mixture and arrange in slightly overlapping circular pattern over filling. Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of bread are deep golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Yield: 8 servings