- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup maple-flavored syrup
- Four eggs
- Three cups all-purpose flour
- Two teaspoons baking powder
- One and a half teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Three mugs chopped peeled apples
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Three tablespoons maple-flavored syrup
- One and a half tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Heat stove in order to 350°F. Grease as well as flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan. In large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar and 3/4 cup butter; beat till sleek. Add 3/4 cup syrup and eggs; blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour in to measuring cup; degree away. Include flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and allspice; mix well. Mix within apples as well as 1/2 cup walnuts. Tea spoon in to greased as well as floured pan.
- Bake at 350°F. with regard to Fifty five to 65 minutes or even until toothpick inserted within middle arrives clean. Awesome Fifteen minutes. Remove through pan. Cool 1 hour or even until completely cooled.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, Three tbsps syrup and 1 tablespoon butter; blend until sleek. Spoon more than top of cake. Spread along with 1 tablespoon walnuts.
Maple Apple Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 2 hours 50 minutes Servings: 16 servings