Grated Apple 4
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Milk powder One and a halfcup
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Cardamom (powder it) Four nos.
- Ghee 1/4 cup
- Almond One and a halfcup (soak within hot water as well as paste this)
How to make Apple Badam Halwa
- Heat ghee, add grated apple prepare on a moderate fireplace. Entire cooking should be done on the medium fire just.
- When it is blow drying, include sugar.
- Stir for a while and when this dissolves completely, include badam paste cook for some more time until it’s getting like halwa.
- That is, it will come from the edges much like we all do with the other halwas.
- Now, time to put milk powder or even khoa.
- Stir well and when it comes down like normal halwa, turn off as well as add the powder of cardamom and cinnamon.
Apple Badam Halwa is ready to serve.