1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup raisins, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Four pork loin steaks, trimmed
- olive oil cooking spray
- Two granny smith apples, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- Four stalks celery, thinly sliced
- One and a halfradicchio lettuce, shredded
How to make Apple and radicchio salad
- Bring vinegar towards the steam in a small saucepan over high heat. Stir within raisins. Remove from warmth. Include and set apart with regard to 10 minutes. Include oil as well as season with salt and pepper. Blend nicely. Set aside for cooling.
- Season both sides pork with pepper and salt. Spray along with oil. Heat the heavy-based fry pan over medium-high warmth. Cook meats for Three or four minutes both sides or until just cooked through.
- Combine apple company, oranges and radicchio inside a big dish. Pour over raisin dressing. Toss lightly to combine. Divide greens in between dishes. Serve with pork steaks.
Apple and radicchio salad is ready to serve.