Two tablespoons teriyaki baste as well as glaze (from 12-oz bottle)
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounce every)
How to make Apple- and Ginger-Glazed Chicken Breasts
- Heat gas or grilling with charcoal barbeque grill. Within 1-quart soup pot, mix teriyaki glaze, apple jelly and gingerroot. Warmth to boiling, mixing constantly, until jelly is actually dissolved. Spoon half of the mixture into small bowl or custard mug; mix within cilantro. Put aside to serve with chicken.
- Cover and grill chicken more than moderate warmth 15 to 20 minutes, turning as well as cleaning along with apple-ginger mixture throughout final 10 minutes associated with grilling, till fruit juice associated with chicken is apparent whenever center of thickest component is reduce (170°F). Serve along with set aside apple-ginger mixture.
Apple- and Ginger-Glazed Chicken Breasts is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 servings