1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- One and a half medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 mug)
- 1/4 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
How to make Appetizer Meatballs
- Heat oven to 375°. Squirt jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 in ., along with cooking spray. Blend just about all elements in big dish. Shape in to 1-inch meatballs. Devote skillet.
- Bake 15-20 moments or till no longer pink within center as well as fruit juice is clear. Awesome completely. Cover firmly as well as refrigerate until ready to use. Use within sauce because desired.
Appetizer Meatballs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: About 5 dozen meatballs