1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 mug balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Twenty cubes (1/2 in . every) mozzarella cheese (about Three oz)
- Ten cherry or grape tomatoes, every cut in half
- Twenty small pitted ripe olives
- Basil leaves, if desired
How to make Antipasto Kabobs
- In moderate nonmetal bowl or even resealable food storage space plastic material tote, blend sugar, salt, garlic, vinegar, oil as well as mustard. Add cheese, tomatoes and olives. Include and refrigerate at least 2 hours to marinate.
- With placed tea spoon or tongs, eliminate cheese, tomatoes and olives through gravy. Upon all of 20 decorative toothpicks or even bamboo skewers, alternate cheese, tomatoes, olives as well as basil. Serve instantly or even refrigerate until serving period.
Antipasto Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 20 appetizers