Antipasto Loaf Ingredients
1 French bread baguette
- 1 (250 g) tub PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
How to make Antipasto Loaf
- Cut baguette in half horizontally; remove bread from center of each half, leaving 1 inch thick shells. Reserve removed bread for another use.
- Mix cream cheese spread and pesto until well blended. Spread evenly on bottom of both baguette halves.
- Top bottom half of baguette with tomatoes, artichokes, Parmesan cheese and spinach. Cover with second baguette half; press together firmly. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve or up to 24 hours. Cut into 25 slices to serve.
- Grilled Eggplant Antipasto Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:25 Min
Ready In:25 Min