Prawns – 1/2 kg
- Oil — 1/2 cup
- Curry Leaves – Ten
- Green Chillies – Five, sliced
- Onions — 1/2 kilograms, sliced
- Garlic Paste – One teaspoon
- Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
- Salt — One teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – One teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
In order to Steam the actual Prawns:
- Turmeric Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt — 1/2 teaspoon
- Water — One and a halfcup
For the Prawn Masala Powder:
- Coriander Seeds — One tblsp
- Cinnamon — 1 inch piece
- Cloves – Three
- Cardamoms – Three
How to make Andhra Prawn Masala
- Place the prawns inside a pressure oven.
- Add the turmeric powder, salt and water. Bring to stress and then remove the cooked from the stove.
- Awesome as well as deplete the liquid.
- Heat the actual oil inside a pan, mood with curry leaves and green chillies until they start to shrink.
- Add the onions and saute till these people change clear.
- Mix in the garlic and ginger pastes, salt, red chilli and turmeric powders or shakes.
- Add the prawns, reduce the heat and saute for about 5 moments.
- Dry-roast the coriander seeds, cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms on a tawa.
- Grind them to an excellent powder.
- Sprinkle within the prawns.
- Cover and prepare on reduced heat with regard to Three moments.
- Serve as a aspect dish or even along with grain.
Andhra Prawn Masala is ready to serve.