Recipes for ande ka halwa
- 12 eggs
- 4 tbsp ghee, melted
- Seeds of 6 elaichi
- A handful of almonds, sliced and skinned
- 1 cup sugar
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks andbeat them separately.
- Heat ghee and add the e1aichi seeds.
- Then mix the yolks and egg whites.
- Add sugar and stir. Continue this adding the ghee.
- Lower the heat and keep stirring till ghee starts appearing again.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate.
- Sprinkle nuts and cover with wark.
[singlepic id=598 w=320 h=240 float=center]