Home / Tag Archives: amla pickle
Tag Archives: amla pickle
Amla pickle ingredients
- 1/2 kg Amla
- 125 gms Green Chillies (slit )
- 125 gms Oil
- 50 gms Salt
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tblsp roasted & powdered Sesame seeds
- 1 small Lemon
How to make Amla Pickle
- Wash and dry amla and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry green chillies for 2 minutes.
- Remove the chillies from the pan Add jeera and mustard seeds.
- Then add Aamla and fry for few minutes.
- Sprinkle some water and cover the pan with a lid and let it stay for 6 minutes.
- Turn the flame to medium and stir regularly.
Amla pickle is ready to serve.